Post Builders cleaning Services
Our cleaners will clean your home after they’re finished. Afterwards, it’ll be like the builders were never there to begin with. Your property will be spotless and completely dust-free. We understand how difficult dealing with builders can be – that’s why we offer a post-construction cleaning service. You don’t need to worry about it, as we make the after builders cleaning easy for everyone! We’ll come whenever you need us, day or night.
Home Cleaners You Can Trust
After Builders Cleaning Specialist
We’ve created a thorough and comprehensive list of tasks to be completed in your home. Of course, you can give us your own task list as well, so we can focus on cleaning the areas where you want the most attention. The exceptional standard we offer combined with our awesome quality standards allow us to create a variety of house cleaning services – including after builders cleaning in London areas, so no one will mind touching your things again.
We Clean Every Part Of Your Home
- Clear anything that might be on the kitchen units and make sure the area is completely clean.
- Clean all entrance and exit doors, both sides including hardware and removing labels, protective covers, all paint, drywall filler, or grout.
- Take the time to thoroughly clean all of your light fixtures. The best way to do this is with a commercial-grade cleaner and a cloth.
- The kitchen is the heart of your home. To maintain an inviting and healthy kitchen, thoroughly clean all exterior and interior surfaces of all appliances (oven, microwave, refrigerator, dishwasher, stovetop).
- Clean all the Stone worktops including all of their corners and running water areas.
- Clean all plumbing fixtures, removing any paint, drywall filler, grout, or mastic.
- Thoroughly clean the fireplace/hearth, chimney breast (linings and behind), and surrounds with a solution of one pint of bleach to five gallons of water.
- Wiping down the fan coils is a daily duty that revitalizes performance, appearance, and health.
- Clean and polish the top of all your taps and mixers
- Thoroughly clean all windows from the inside, including frames and sills.
- All frames, wall panels, and dado rails need to be dusted.
- All mirrors must to be thoroughly cleaned with a cloth and soap.
- Clear out vents, dust ledges and switches, clean walls and any other hard-to-reach places in your home
- There are many things that need to be done in order to clean an office, and one of those things is making sure all areas are thoroughly dusted.
- Don’t forget to clean every joinery.
- Hoover, mop down and dry all stone floors and stairs.
- It takes some time, money, and effort to navigate all the steps required.
- The passenger lift and dumb waiter lift should be thoroughly cleaned inside and out. Lift controls, internal finishes, and other areas should be cleaned to ensure there is no visible residue or finger marks left anywhere.
- Every piece of furniture to be cleaned.
- Remove all debris, packaging, and other things from the bathrooms.
- Bathtubs, washbasins, and shower enclosures need a thorough cleaning. We’ll clean ceramic or acrylic surrounds and remove all drywall filler, paint, and grout.
- Fully clean your showers, and make sure to remove all drywall filler, grout, and paint from all shower areas.
- The most important part of preparing for new paint is careful cleaning. Remove all paint, drywall filler, mastic, grout etc. from the fixtures. We recommend using tools like a pot scraper and mild detergent to remove any old material before painting commences.
- You’ll want to keep all vanity tops that have a basin on them clean.
- Remove all paint, drywall filler, mastic, or grout from the bathroom floor.
- It’s important to clean the interior of all your windows, because nothing ruins a good view like smudges.
- Clean the bottom window tract and replace it.
- When removing the old window, use a level to confirm that the frame is plumb and remove any paint or drywall filler that came in contact with it. New drywall should be applied prior to installing a new window.
- In addition to thoroughly cleaning the window areas, make sure you clean the window sills and casings.
- This is an example of a simple sentence.
- All guest toilets need to be disinfected before they can be used. Apply a suitable disinfectant solution on each toilet in your property.
- You should wipe down the bath panels every quarter.
- Vacuum and pick up any leftover debris from the bathroom floor.
- Clean the bathrooms.
- Mop floors
- Clean tap and Mixers.
- Remove Dust and Dirt Inside Vanity Unit Cupboards
- After cleaning the rest of the unit, wipe down all mirrors to make sure there are no finger marks.
- Chrome Towel racks to be cleaned and polished.
- Remove all debris, packaging, etc. from all areas of the individual wardrobe units.
- Clean all passage and entry doors, both sides including hardware and including the removal of labels, protective covers, paint, drywall filler, grout, etc.
- Give windows, sills, and frames a thorough cleaning.
- Thoroughly clean all the wardrobes inside and out, including the top surface.
- Cleaning includes wiping down the wardrobe door and frame, as well as its drawers.
- Clean the lampshades.
- Clean the walls/skirting, switch plates, light fixtures and smoke alarms.
- The door and all the ironmongery on it is to be cleaned.
- We will vacuum your carpets. The end.
- All furniture will be cleaned.
Check Prices & Availability In 30 Seconds
Your House Dust Free
We won’t stop until your house is spotless and perfect. We know it’s important for you to have a clean home, so we always work hard for outstanding results. Book after builders cleaning today.
cleaning services on construction sites
Commercial After Builders Cleaning
We can also help with cleaning services on construction sites. Our team members are trained to provide high-quality and efficient services from entire residential developments to high-rise buildings. We’ll develop detailed after builders cleaning specifications for your site. You’ll also have an on-site project manager available for quality checks and performance assessment of the work.
Our cleaners come fully trained and we’ll also set up a task list to ensure they know what specific needs your home has. If you have any special instructions, you can even prepare your own list of tasks and hand it to the cleaners when they arrive.
£20 + VAT per hour
£22 + VAT per hour